Golfers have been coming to Pleasant Valley since 1963. Many learned how to play right here. Lots of folks have great memories of coming up for that " deal where you get breakfast and lunch and play all day." For many, Pleasant Valley is where they got their first birdie or hole in one. Whatever the case, Pleasant Valley is a special place where you can enjoy time with your friends and family.
This family owned and operated 18-hole golf course is 6,500 yards long. There are six sets of tees to accommodate golfers of all skill levels. We are located in the rolling hills of southeastern PA and surrounded by farms and corn fields.
We have a fully-stocked golf shop, practice putting green, snack bar, and a dining room which can accommodate 120 people. Breakfast and lunch are served daily, in season.
Pleasant Valley is perhaps best known for its welcoming staff, low prices and family-friendly atmosphere. Pleasant Valley is aptly named and remains to this day the family, friendly, affordable golf club.
It is our goal to truly be a "Friendly, Family, Affordable Golf Club".
To that end, Pleasant Valley does not allow inappropriate language or dress, irresponsible behavior, or disrespect toward the course, carts, staff or guests.
PLEASANT VALLEY OFFERS
- Fair and affordable rates all day, every day
- Professional Outing Services to include signage, beverage cart, scoring, prizes and more
- Super low Junior rates with include the cart
- The Weekday Golfers Special: breakfast, lunch, golf and cart for just $45 ($40 for Seniors)
- Rain checks if you stop for any reason
- Twilight rates and Senior Rates
- Six sets of tees to accommodate every skill level of golfer
- Good food at fair prices
- Memberships with tee time reservation privileges