Built in 1963, Pleasant Valley is situated in the gently rolling, rural hills of southeastern Pennsylvania. This 6,500 yard long track is kept green and lush. There are four sets of tees, making the course playable for golfers of all skill levels.
Pleasant Valley offers 18 holes of golf, a fully-stocked golf shop, practice putting green, snack bar and a dining room which can accommodate 120 people. Breakfast and lunch are served daily, in season.
Family-owned and operated, Pleasant Valley Golf Club is best known for its welcoming staff, affordable prices and family-friendly programs.
Pleasant Valley is aptly named. Come and see for yourself why Pleasant Valley is the family, friendly, affordable golf club.
It is our goal to truly be a "Friendly, Family, Affordable Golf Club".
To that end, Pleasant Valley has several unique features you won't findquite the same anywhere else.
Wednesdays and Fridays
Play between 10am and 2pm and get a golf cart, breakfast or lunch for just $28.00
Junior tees and Senior Tees are always available
Nine Hole and Walking Rates are available anytime
• We offer super affordable rates for kids weekdays and weekends.
• The Weekday Golfers Special offers a full breakfast and lunch, golf and cart for just $46 and $39 for Seniors. (available Monday thru Friday)
• Deposits are not required to make a tee time.
• We issue "rain checks" if you stop for any reason. (The amount depends on the number of holes played)
• Twilight rates begin at 1:00 on weekdays and 11:00 on weekends.
• We are a public golf facility offering a limited number of memberships with tee time reservation privileges
• We offer a well-conditioned golf course and a pleasant golf and dining experience.